We are happy to offer this book to all management students and faculties as a very important subject that will change outlook of future managers.
Each new problem offers new opportunities to managers. Now we are in Mobile age. Desktops are replaced by laptops and laptops are replaced by tabs and mobiles. Updates of information available every minute. The opportunity lies in innovative ideas of use of IT in all aspects of business
SMEs are growing faster. In the internet and mobile revolution they are caught between the two methods of doing business. One is bullokcart method (Legacy procedures) and other business process driven digital method.
The vary purpose of this book is to understand the brick and motor type of traditional business and how it is converted to digital e business in all the management aspects including Marketing, Human resources, Operations, Finance, retail and Infrastructure. The business logic prepared from business rules approved by the top management. The entire organization, business stakeholders and partners, employees work as per system defined by the business rules. The Enterprise Planning System (ERP) captures these business rules. ERP software ensures that every body follows the business rules. ERP system as it is a complete solution and all modules can be used by different disciplines which are discussed in this book vary effectively.
This book Useful for Management Students.
1. Introduction to e-Environment
2. Creating an Integrated E-commerce Strategy
3. Constructing an e-Business : Design Development and Management
4. Building an e-Business
5. E-Commerce Laws
6. Laws of Cyberspace
7. Ethical, Social and Global Issues
8. The Conduct and Regulation of E-Commerce
9. Basics of Internet Marketing
10. E-Marketing Environment
11. Online Consumer Behavior Analysis
12. Product Mix of Marketing
13. Customer Relationship Management
14. Social Media Marketing
15. Human Resource Environment
16. Management Information Systems and HRIS
17. Implementation of HRIS
18. HRIS Applications
19. Other HRIS Applications
20. Emerging Trends in HRIS
21. Enterprise Resource Systems in Operations
22. E-Retailing Laws, Digital Transformation and Governance
23. Case Studies