Data Mining And Data Warehousing by Bharat Bhushan Agarwal, Sumit Prakash Tayal
The book 'Data Mining and Data Warehousing' is based on the latest syllabus prescribed by U.P. Technical University, Lucknow and other universities. This book covers all the details required for the students and extremely well organized and lucidly written with an approach to explain the concepts in communicable language.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for BCA, MCA, Computer Science Students.
1. It is useful for the beginners of Data Mining and Data Warehousing
2. It focuses on conceptual clarity
3. Precise and clear exposition of the text
4. Assignments and exercises at the end of chapters allow the student to test understanding of the material.
5. The inner strength of this book like in threadbare discussion of several question selected from various examination papers.
6. It also covers the question papers of previous year.
Table of Content:
1. Introduction to Data Mining
2. Data Pre-processing
3. Application and Future Scope of Data Mining
4. The Knowledge Discovery Process
5. Data Mining Techniques
6. Concept Description
7. Association Rule Mining in Large Databases
8. Classification and Prediction
9. Cluster Analysis
10. Data Warehouse
11. Multidimensional Data Model
12. Data Warehouse Architecture
13. Components of Data Warehouse
14. On-Line Analytical Processing
15. Decision Support System
17. Backup and Recovery of Data
18. Performance Tuning and Testing of Data Warehouse