Data Communication For VTU Course 17 CBCS (IV- CSE - 17CS46) by V. S. Bagad, I. A. Dhotre
The importance of Data Communication is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subjects Data Communication.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Computer Science Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Data Communication,Network Models,Physical Layer & Digital Transmission
2. Analog Transmission,BW Utilization & Switching
3. Error Detection & Correction & Data Link Control
4. MAC, Ethernet and Wireless LANs
5. Network Layer Protocols & Next Generation IP