Data Communication And Networking by Umakant S. Shirshetti, Mrs. Hemlata S. Ohal (Gawali)
We take an opportunity to present this book entitled as “Data Communication and Networking” to the students of Fourth Semester of Information Technology Group. The object of this book is to present the subject matter in a most concise and simple manner. The book is written strictly according to the Revised 'G' Scheme Syllabus prepared by MSBTE.
This book has been written constantly keeping in mind the requirements of all the students regarding the latest and changing trend of the MSBTE examinations
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for diploma students.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction To Data Communication And Networking
2. Transmission Errors: Detection And Correction, Transmission Media And Network Topologies
3. Osi Model, Lan, Wan, Man, Mac Sublayer
4. Internetworking Concepts, Devices, Internet Basics, History And Architecture
5. TCP/IP, ARP, RARP And ICMP, TCP Vs UDP, DNS, Email, FTP