Computer Based Numerical & Statistical Techniques by Dr Manish Goyal
This fifth edition has grown multifold in its utilitarian value for the readers of not only B.Tech. and M.Tech. but also for those of B.C.A and M.C.A. This recent revision in the syllabi (NCS 303 and NMCA 212) of Computer Based Numerical and Statistical Techniques (C.B.N.S.T) by U.P. Technical University, Lucknow has triggered the needful additions also incorporating the suggestions of learned readers over a period of time.
1. It exactly covers the prescribed syllabus. Nothing undesirable has been included and nothing essential has been left.
2. Its approach is explanatory and language is lucid and communicable.
3. The exposition of the subject matter is systematic and the students are better prepared to prove the problems.
4. All fundamentals of the included topics are explained with a micro-analysis.
5. Sufficient number of solved examples have been given to let the students understand the various skills necessary to solve the problems. These examples are well-graded.
6. Unsolved exercises of multi-varieties have been given in a well-graded style. Attempting these on their own will enable a student to create confidence and independence in him/her regarding the understanding of the subject.
7. Daily life problems and practical applications have been incorporated into the body of the text.
8. A large number of attractive and accurate figures have been drawn which enable a student to grasp the subject in an easier way.
9. All the answers have been checked and verified.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Computer Science, B.C.A & M.C.A Students.
Table of Content:
2. Computer Arithmetic And Errors
3. Roots Of Equation
5. Curve-fitting And Approximation
6. Numerical Differentiation And Integration
7. Solution Of Simultaneous Linear Algebraic Equations
8. Numerical Solution Of Ordinary Differential Equations
9. Statistical Techniques