Computer Applications - A Practical Approach by Ashima Bhatnagar Bhatia, Viabhav Bansa
Computer and its practical applications become the part of day to day life, to accomplish all tasks. Practical applications using features of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Advanced Excel. It gives us an immense pleasure on presenting the Second Edition of “Computer Applications – A Practical Approach” in its present form. This book covers the entire gamut of basics of Computer Applications with practical approach, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Excel Advanced, MS-PowerPoint and Operating System Command (both CUI and GUI) in a comprehensive manner. This book covers both theory and practical papers syllabus of BBA, BBA(B&I), B.Com(H) of GGSIPU. The topics are explained clearly with examples with illustrations in simple manner.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Com, BBA Student.
1. Clear explanation of topics with illustrated examples.
2. Tables and figures within chapter to illustrate the text clearly.
3. Step-by-step explanation of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Excel Advanced and MS-PowerPoint.
4. List of MSDOS Command with example.
4. Full Coverage of both theory and practical syllabus in detail.
6. Unit-wise question bank.
7. Previous year GGSIPU Question Papers.
Table of Content:
1. Basics Of Computers
2. Input Output Devices
3. Computer Memories
4. Computer Software, Translator And Languages
5. Introduction To Operating System
6. Ms-dos Operating System And Its Commands
7. Desktop Components
11. Computer Networks
12. Applications Of It In Various Fields
13. Security Issues In Information Technology
Annexure-1: Ms-dos Commands
Annexure-2: Advanced Ms-excel
Previous Year Examination Papers