Encyclopaedia of Advances in Toxicological Chemistry and Biochemistry covers advances in toxicological chemistry and biochemistry.
Comprehensive Toxicology offers a unique organ-systems structure that allows the user to explore the toxic effects of various substances on each human system, aiding in providing diagnoses and proving essential in situations where the toxic substance is unknown but its effects on a system are evident. ‘Comprehensive Toxicology’ volume is comprised of nine chapters.
This book Useful for Biochemical Engineering and Engineering Chemistry Students.
1. Comprehensive Toxicity Study of Safrole Using a Medium-Term Animal Model with Gpt Delta Rats
2. Quantifying Synergy: A Systematic Review of Mixture Toxicity Studies within Environmental Toxicology
3. Utilization Management in Toxicology
4. Toxicological Evaluation of Lactase Derived from Recombinant Pichia Pastoris
5. The Impact of Exogenic Testosterone and Nortestosterone- Decanoate Toxicological Evaluation using a Rat Model
6. Toxicological Profile of Ultrapure 2,2′,3,4,4′,5,5′- Heptachlorbiphenyl (Pcb 180) in Adult Rats
7. Manganese Toxicity in the Central Nervous System: Decreeing of Catecholamine in Rat’s Brains
8. Methylglyoxal in Living Organisms: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Toxicology and Biological Implications
9. Contemporary Issues in Toxicology the Role of Metabonomics in Toxicology and its Evaluation by the Comet Project