Composite Mathematics For Class - VII by S. K. Gupta, Anubhuti Gangal
The present edition is a thoroughly revised version of the last edition. The content has been thoroughly revised, reorganised and re-written at a number of places making the treatment simpler and easier to understand. In deference to feedback and suggestions received from learned faculty in schools, a sincere effort has been made to prune the exercises and reduce the number of problems without of course compromising the quality which remains the hallmark of this series.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class VII Students.
1. The new model of teaching methodologies and content introduced by CBSE has been religiously followed and adhered to in the revised edition
2. Test Your Understanding exercises for immediate practice have been given almost after every topic
3. Exercises have been re-designed to include all types of questions, especially the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and High Order Thinking Skills (HOTS).
4. Chapter Assessment based on the latest pattern is provided at the end of each chapter to assess the child’s understanding of the concepts given therein.
Table of Content:
4. Rational Numbers
5. Exponents and Powers (Periodical Assessment–1)
6. Algebraic Expressions
7. Linear Equations in One Variable
8. Ratio and Proportion and Unitary Method
9. Percentage and Its Applications (Periodical Assessment–2)
10. Lines and Angles
11. The Triangle and Its Properties
12. Practical Geometry
13. Congruence of Triangles (Periodical Assessment–3)
14. Perimeter and Area
15. Data Handling
16. Chance and Probability
18. Visualising Solid Shapes (Representing 3-D in 2-D)
Model Test Paper–2