Child Development And Self Awareness by Mr. Narain B. Gangwani, Mrs. Sadhana Gokhale
In this book of ‘Child Development and Self Awareness’, you will learn more about some of the reasons why it is so important to study child development. Think of this as a roadmap to your study of child psychology. You will explore some of the basic perspectives that developmental psychologists use to understand how children grow and change.
Child development is an extraordinary thing to observe. The study of child development can tell us more not only about how children think and grow from birth through adolescence, but also provide insights into our own development through life.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for D.Ed students.
Table of Contents:
1. Growth Development and Development in Various Perspectives
2. Physical and Intellectual Development
3. Emotional Development and Personality Development
4. Special Children
5. Discover Your Strength and Strong Points
6. Equitable Development, Counselling and Guidance