Chemistry Vol-II For Class XI by Dr Vijay Sarda, Dr A C Handa, Dr K K Arora
It gives us immense pleasure to present the revised edition of Saraswati Chemistry-XI based on the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE. Every effort has been made to make the book complete in all respects with sufficient examples, appropriate diagrams and practice materials from various sources. Among the special features is our focus on competitive examinations while explaining core concepts.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XI Students.
1. Simple language, clear and exhaustive presentation
2. Synopsis at the beginning of each chapter
3. Points to Remember at the end of every chapter
4. Neatly drawn and properly labelled diagrams and graphs for quick understanding of the concepts
5. Chapterwise exercises along with the answers are given to test the understanding of the subject
6. Value Based Questions with Answers are also included.
7. Chapterwise Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) Questions are also given with their answers
Table of Contents:
8. Redox Reactions
10. s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
11. Some p-Block Elements
12. Organic Chemistry—Some Basic Principles and Techniques
14. Environmental Chemistry