CBSE Exam Kit In Chemistry Class 11 by Dr N K Sharma
In this age of nail-biting competition, it really helps to be well equipped in the subject knowledge in order to break the ice in the competitive area. So, while the market is flooded with numerous repetitions of books which mark your intellectuality and competency, we have endeavoured to reach out to your wider examination needs in this edition. Keeping in mind the broader comprehensive needs of the subject knowledge we have put in our best efforts in this book.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XI Science students.
1. The book has been revised according to the new syllabus and the style followed by NCERT textbooks.
2. Chapterwise NCERT Based Notes
3. Appreciable Number of Solved Numerical and Descriptive Problems have been section-wise wherever required
4. Chapterwise NCERT Solved Intext and Exercise Questions with Solutions
5. Chapterwise Additional Important Questions
6. Chapterwise Assignment for Practice
7. Chapterwise Test Papers
8. Solved Sample Papers
9. Unsolved Practice Papers.
Table of Contents:
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter
8. Redox Reactions
10. The s-Block Elements
11. The p-Block Elements
12. Organic Chemistry : Some Basic Principles and Techniques
14. Environmental Chemistry
Solved Sample Paper-1
Solved Sample Paper-2
Solved Sample Paper-3
Unsolved Practice Paper-1
Unsolved Practice Paper-2
Unsolved Practice Paper-3