Business Statistics by Prof. S.D. Sharma And Meenu Arora Tandon
TThis book is unique in its comprehensive coverage of topics on Statistics. The objective of this book is to familiarize students with the basic statistical tools used to summarize and analyze quantitative information for decision making. It fulfils the needs of the students studying in various courses such as B.Com.(Hons.), B.A., B.Com. and B.B.A. of Lucknow University in India. The Book contains 7 Chapters and every chapter includes illustrations drawn from previous year examination papers of Lucknow University. Answers to all the theoretical questions in the exercise sets are also explained in a lucid manner. The book will help the students to clear all their doubts and answers almost every question which can come into student's mind before going to final examination. More emphasis is given in presenting the concepts and applications in such a way that the students can easily understand the basic concepts themselves and practices with variety of examples even without the help of a tutor.
Key Features :
Some unique features of the book are:
• Simple and easy to understand language.
• An in-depth understanding of the subject.
• Comprehensive coverage of topics.
• Systematic arrangement of chapters.
• Solved questions of previous year examination papers.
• Large number of solved examples.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Com, BA & BBA Student.
Table of Content:
1. Introduction To Statistics
2. Measures Of Central Tendency
3. Measures Of Dispersion
4. Correlation And Regression Analysis
5. Index Numbers And Time Series Analysis
6. Theory Of Probability
7. Theoretical Distributions