The second edition of the book carries a holistic approach on the business environment (both Indian and global) with a contemporary and pragmatic appeal for learners. The text provides an incisive insight into the subject via simple, elegant and explicit presentation that ties theory logically and rigorously with the practical aspects bearing on business environment.
Divided into 24 chapters, this thoroughly revised book dexterously assimilates the latest statistics of the national as well as global perspectives to enhance a broader understanding of the concepts and their applications.
This is purely a text intended for the undergraduate and postgraduate students of Commerce and Management. Besides, the book is of immense value to the aspirants of civil services, officials and professionals working in government departments, embassies in India, Indian missions abroad, Chambers of Commerce, NGOs and policy think tanks.
This book Useful for Management students.
2. Contemporary Perspectives
3. Environmental Scanning
4. Economic Systems
5. Planning and Reform
6. Macroeconomic Indicators
7. Industrial Policies
8. Fiscal Policy
9. Monetary Policy
10. Balance of Payments
11. Money and Capital Markets
12. Legal Framework
13. Principles of International Law for Business
14. International Organisations
15. Models and Frameworks of International Trade
16. Internationalisation of Firms
17. Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
18. Trends in Global Trade and Economic Integration
19. The WTO Regime
20. Major Provisions under WTO
21. Cross-cutting Issues in International Environment
22. Foreign Exchange Risk and Exposures
23. Country Risk and Political Risk Analysis
24. Doing Business in Select Markets