Biomedical Instrumentation And Measurements by R. Ananda Natarajan
The purpose of this book is to review the principles of biomedical instrumentation and measurements employed in the hospital industry. Primary emphasis is laid on the method rather than micro level mechanism. This book serves two purposes: One is to explain the mechanism and functional details of human body, and the other is to explain how the biological signals of human body can be acquired and used in a successful manner.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Biomedical Engineering Students.
Table of Content:
1. Electronics and Medicine
2. Transducers for Biomedical Applications
3. Bioelectric Potentials
5. Bioelectric Signal Acquisition
6. The Nervous System
7. The Cardiovascular System
8. Pulmonary/Respiratory Systems
9. Therapeutic Units and Analytical Instruments
10. Medical Imaging Systems
12. Electrical Safety of Medical Equipment and Patients