Biochemistry (Practical Book) by Dr. (Mrs). P. H. Agarkar, Dr. Y. A. Kulkarni, Dr. V. L. Maheshwari, Dr. S. J. Surana
The “Biochemistry (Practical)” was first published in 2008. I along with my co-authors feel completely satisfied to bring up the new version of edition of the book. The book is written especially according to P.C.I. (Pharmaceutical Council of India) syllabus which has been implemented in most of the colleges all over India.
Working knowledge of biochemistry practical and its methods is essential to most of the graduate, post graduate as well as research students in pharmacy, medicine, dentistry, biotechnology and life sciences. Practical book helps students to understand nitty gritties of methods and techniques related to subject principles and contents.
The core intention behind writing “Biochemistry (Practical)” is: it should be able to serve as a worthy reference to all, graduate, post graduate, technical as well as research courses in biochemistry. We have tried to organize book by apt selection from wide range of experiments.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B. Pharma student.
Table of Contents:
2. Section 1 : Introduction Of Biochemical Samples
3. Section 2 : Solutions, Reagents And Buffers
4. Section 3 : Introduction To Qualitative Analysis Of Bimolecules
5. Section 4 : Quantitative Biochemical Analysis (Clinical Biochemistry)
6. Section 5 : Qualitative Analysis Of Urine For Normal And Abnormal Constituents