Big Data Analytics by Parag Kulkarni, Sarang Joshi, Meta S. Brown
The book is an unstructured data mining quest, which takes the reader through different features of unstructured data mining while unfolding the practical facets of Big Data. It emphasizes more on machine learning and mining methods required for processing and decision-making. The text begins with the introduction to the subject and explores the concept of data mining methods and models along with the applications. It then goes into detail on other aspects of Big Data analytics, such as clustering, incremental learning, multi-label association and knowledge representation. The readers are also made familiar with business analytics to create value. The book finally ends with a discussion on the areas where research can be explored.
The book is designed for the senior level undergraduate, and postgraduate students of computer science and engineering.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CSE And IT Engineering Student
Table of Contents:
2. Data Mining and Modelling
3. Big Data Mining—Application Perspective
4. Long Live the King of Big Data: The Context
5. Big Data Text Categorization and Topic Modelling
6. Multi-label Big Data Mining
7. Distributed High Dimensional Data Clustering for Big Data
8. Machine Learning and Incremental Learning with Big Data
9. Analytics in Today’s Business World