Basic System Analysis
|Basic System Analysis
This text book on “Basic System Analysis” is an endeavour towards providing students with a solid grounding in the foundation of this subject. It is suitable for use as a one-semester course material by under graduates students of Electrical Engineering (EE) and Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EN).
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Describes various signals and various types of signals, transformation of the signals.
2. Deals with systems, its classification and interconnections of systems
3. Deals with Fouries series and its properties. Fourier transform. It is found advantageous to begin with Fourier series and proceed to the fourier transform of non-periodic signals by considering the latter as the limiting case when the period becomes infinitely large
4. Describes the Laplace transform and its application for solving differential equation and also used for analysis of network
|Table of Contents:|
3. ANALOGOUS SYSTEMS
4. FOURIER SERIES
5. FOURIER TRANSFORM AND ITS APPLICATIONS
6. LAPLACE TRANSFORM AND ITS APPLICATIONS
7. Z - TRANSFORM AND ITS APPLICATIONS
8. STATE-VARIABLE ANALYSIS