Basic Electronics Devices, Circuits And It Fundamentals by Santiram Kal
This comprehensive and well-organized text discusses the fundamentals of electronic communication, such as devices and analog and digital circuits, which are so essential for an understanding of digital electronics. Professor Santiram Kal, with his wealth of knowledge and his years of teaching experience, compresses, within the covers of a single volume, all the aspects of electronics - both analog and digital - encompassing devices such as microprocessors, microcontrollers, fibre optics, and photonics. In so doing, he has struck a fine balance between analog and digital electronics.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering Students.
1. Analyzes fundamental techniques of analog and digital communication.
2. Gives emphasis on digital electronics including ADC, DAC, data acquisition system and memory.
3. Highlights the role of fibre optics and photonics.
4. Discusses basic concepts of computer networking, database management, multimedia communication, e-commerce, and Internet.
Table of Contents:
1. An Introduction to Electronics.
2. Semiconductors, Materials and Junction Diodes.
3. Junction Diodes and Their Applications.
4. BJTs and FETs.
5. Transistor Biasing and Small Signal Amplifiers.
6. Feedback Amplifiers and Oscillators.
7. Operational Amplifiers.
8. Digital Logic and Combinational Circuits.
9. Sequential Logic Circuits.
10. Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Conversion.
11. Data Acquisition Systems.
12. Memory Systems.
13. Microcomputers and Microprocessors.
14. Communication Systems.
15. Fibre Optics and the Information Age.
16. Fundamentals of Information Technology.
Select Answers to Objective-type Questions and Numerical Problems.