Basic Electrical Engineering (A Conceptual Approach) by Uday A. Bakshi, Mrs. Varsha U. Bakshi
The importance of Basic Electrical Engineering is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to our books on various subjects inspired us to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Basic Electrical Engineering.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All chapters in this book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of this subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering student.
Table of Contents:
1. Basic Concept
2. D.C. Circuit Analysis
3. Network Theorems
4. Steady State Analysis of Single Phase A.C. Circuits
5. Three Phase A.C. Circuits
6. Measuring Instruments
7. Introduction to Earthing and Electrical Safety
8. Magnetic Circuits
9. Single Phase Transformer
10. D.C. Machines
11. Three Phase Induction Motor
12. Single Phase Induction Motors
13. Three Phase Synchronous Machines
14. Introduction to Power System
15. Additional Measuring Instruments
Appendix - A Production of Rotating Magnetic Field