I am happy to place in the hand of readers the reference book of "Banking Law and Practices".This book has been written to meet the requirements of students preparing for B.COM, M.COM. M.B.A. university examination as well as examination conducted by various professional bodies.
While attempting to meet the mainfold requirement at differnet levels, it is a unified whole and the discussion flows logically from one chapter to the next capter. Sufficient material is given under each topic in simple language and in lucid style. The main purpose of this book is to give a balanced introduction to the complex world of banking laws.
This book Useful for Commorce And Economics Students.
1. Overview of Banking System
2. Regulations and Compliance
3. Banking Regulation Act, 1949
4. Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
5. Paying Banker and Collecting Banker
6. Relationship between Banker and Customer
7. Loans and Advances
8. Securities for Bank Loans
9. Project Appraisal and Recovery Measures
10. Banking Related Laws
11. Electronic Banking and IT in Banks
12. Risk Management in Banks
13. Ethics and Corporate Governance in Banks