Analog Electronics by Balwinder Singh And Ashish Dixit
This book comprehensively covers the undergraduate course on Analog Electronics. This book is a valuable contribution in the field of Analog Electronics which meets the expectations of the faculty and the students of the PTU in Particular and other universities in general.
Audience of the Book :
It is very useful for Electronics And Communication Engineering students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Language is simple and easy to understand.
2. Syllabus is strictly based on the revised syllabus of University.
3. Analytical and mathematical approach is provided whenever necessary.
4. More than 150+ solved numerical problems for better understanding of the theoretical concepts.
5. For quick review, summary is given at the end of unit.
6. More figures for better understanding of the concepts.
Table of Contents:
1. High Frequency Transistor
2. Large Signal (Power) Amplifiers
3. Multistage Amplifier and Tuned Amplifier
4. Feedback in Amplifier
6. Regulated Power Supplies
Solved Numerical Problems