It gives me immense pleasure in presenting a thoroughly revised and enlarged edition of this book to my esteemed readers. The present edition is the outcome of the enormous encouragement and tremendous response received from the esteemed readers of the previous editions of this book.
Several new questions and solved examples, from the last five years’ Board’s Papers have been freshly added to this edition, while retaining all the features of the first edition.
This book Useful for class X students.
SECTION - A : HISTORY
Identification of Maps
1. The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
2. The Nationalist Movement in Indo-China
3. Nationalism in India
4. Making of a Global World
5. The Age of Industrialisation
Interpretation of Maps, Diagrams, Tables
1. Rise of Nationalism in Europe
3. Rise of Nationalism in India
SECTION - B : GEOGRAPHY
Identification and Interpretation of Maps, Photographs, Diagrams, Tables
1. Resources and Development
2. Forest and Wildlife Resources
3. Water Resources
5. Minerals and Energy Resources
6. Manufacturing Industries
7. Lifelines of National Economy