Basics of Electrical Engineering
Basics of Electrical Engineering by Sanjeev Sharma
The book provides theory concerned with a large number of numerical problems. Questions related to the topic at the end of each chapter are also given. Solved question papers of previous years and important formulas are appended at the end of the book.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. More than 500 solved numerical problems.
2. Problems of GATE and other competitive exams.
3. Solutions and discussion on the UPSC problems and solutions.
4. Standard tricks to solve the difficult problems that will help the students not only in the university exams but also in the competitive exams.
Table of Contents:
1. D.C. Circuit Analysis and Network Theorems
2. Steady-State Analysis of Single Phase A.C. Circuit
3. Three-Phase A.C. Circuits
4. Measuring Instruments
5. Introduction to Power System
6. Magnetic Circuits
7. Single-Phase Transformer
8. Direct-Current Machines
9. Synchronous Machine
10. Three-Phase Induction Machine
11. Single-Phase Induction Motor