Optoelectronics and Optical Communication
- ISBN: 9789381159064
- Author: Arijit Saha & Nilotpal Manna
Available Options ( Out of Stock )
- Buy Chapter
The book Optoelectronics and Optical Communication has been written for the undergraduate and postgraduate students of Electronics and Communication Engineering. This book intends to provide a comprehensive knowledge of optical source, detectors, associated electronics and their application in the field of communication. The content of the book is divided into fifteen chapters.
- Language of the text is lucid and easy-to-understand.
- Each chapter is saturated with much needed text and well-illustrated diagrams.
- A large number of solved examples have been provided for the easy understanding of concepts
- A large number of review questions have been included at the end of each chapter.
- The principles of device and circuit are presented with analyses and derivations.
1. Introduction to Optoelectronics
2. Light Emitting Diodes
5. Optoelectronic Modulation Devices
7. Optoelectronic Display Devices
8. Introduction to Optical Fiber Communication
9. Optical Waveguides and Fibres
10. Characteristics of Optical Fibers
11. Optical Transmission Systems, Modulation and Detection Schemes
12. Optical Multiplexing Concepts
13. Fiber Optic Interconnection Devices
14. Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits
15. Fiber Optical Network