Working Capital Management
This comprehensive and well-written textbook discusses the concepts of working capital management in a simple and an easy-to-understand language. It reflects the theoretical and practical forces. That have brought about dramatic changes in the management of working capital.
The aim of this book is to provide a strong conceptual foundation (both pragmatically and theoretically) to build the future financial activities and decisions.
This book is intended for the postgraduate students of Business Administration (M.B.A), Commerce (M.COM.) and Business Economics. Besides, it would also be useful to the students of CA, CS and other professional courses.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for MBA, CA and Cs.|
|Table of Contents:|
1. Working Capital Management: An Overview
2. A Valuation Framework
3. Working Capital Policies
4. Cash Management Systems: Collection Systems
5. Cash Management Systems: Cash Concentration Systems
6. Cash Management Systems: Disbursement Systems
7. Forecasting Cash Flows 8. Corporate Liquidity And Financial Flexibility
9. Cash Management Optimization Models
10. Receivables Management: Trade Credit
11. Receivables Management: Credit Granting Decisions
12. Monitoring Accounts Receivables
13. Payable Management And Instruments Of Short-Term Financing
14. Inventory Management
15. Programming Working Capital Management
16. Integrating Working Capital And Capital Investment Processes
17. Monetary System 18. Money Market In India
19. Banking System In India
20. Working Capital Control And Banking Policy .....
27. Managing Short-Term International Financial Transactions Appendices Index