Wireless Communication by K. Srinivasa Reddy
This Book is designed to meet the syllabus of the subject Wireless Communications and Networks for undergraduate and postgraduate students of JNTU, Hyderabad and various Indian universities. Content of the book is divided into eight units.
Audience of the Book :
This book useful for Electronics And Communication Engineering students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Representation of the subject matter is systematic.
2. Language of the text is lucid and easy to understand.
3. Each unit of the book is saturated with much needed text and well-illustrated diagrams.
4. Includes multiple choice/fill in the blank questions.
5. Includes explanation for technical terms at the end of each unit.
6. Includes previous years' JNTU question papers (B. Tech/M. Tech).
7. Includes important question bank.
Table of Contents:
Unit 1. Wireless Communications and System Fundamentals
Unit 2. Multiple Access Techniques for Wireless Communication
Unit 3. Wireless Networking
Unit 4. Wireless Data Services
Unit 5. Mobile IP and Wireless Application Protocol
Unit 6. Wireless LAN Technology
Unit 7. Bluetooth
Unit 8. Mobile Data Networks