VLSI Design-Theory and Practice
The book 'VLSI DESIGN' attempts to provide an introduction to various VLSI and system design related concepts and to develop a foundation that can be used as basis for research and further study in this field. The self paced nature of subject will allow the learners to progress at their own pace and to master the topics. Authors have tried their best in providing a reasonable degree of balance between rigor and clarity of presentation. Authors' desires this text will not only be used to learn VLSI fundamentals, but will become part of the student's personal technical reference library.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. A top-down guide to the design of digital integrated circuits.
2. Reflects industry design methods, moving from VLSI architecture design to CMOS fabrication.
3. Comprehensive study of Hardware Description Languages.
4. Microprocessors/ ASIC design flow.
5. FPGA design related aspects, FPGA security.
6. Principles of VLSI Testing
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to VLSI Design
2. Basic of MOSFET Theory
3. CMOS Processing Techniques
4. CMOS Combinational Design
5. CMOS Sequential Design
6. ASIC Design Fundamentals
7. FPGA Based VLSI Design
8. FPGA's and Signal Processing Systems
9. FPGA Design Security
10. Fundamentals of Verilog
11. Fundamentals of VHDL
12. Combinational Design Using VHDL
13. Floor Planningand Routing Concepts
14. VLSI Testing