The present book of Science for Class 10 has been written keeping in view the latest syllabus prescribed by Uttar Pradesh Board Allahabad which is based on NCERT.
The compilation of the study material has been done to give a solid foundation to the students. Our goal is to expose all the students not only to rote learning but to infuse the thrill of exploratory learning. Outlines of each chapter is given at its beginning. At the end of every chapter a precise summary is given for quick recapitulation. Most of the definitions are given in bold face to highlight them. Exercises have been classified into multiple choice questions, very short answer questions, short answer questions, long answer questions and numerical questions. Answers to all the multiple choice questions and very short answer questions have been given at the end of the exercise. Hints to the complex short answer questions have been given with them. Answers to the numerical questions follow them.
This book Useful for Class X Students.
1. Chemical Reactions and Equations
2. Acids, Bases and Salts
3. Metals and Non-Metals
4. Carbon and its Compounds
5. Periodic Classification of Elements
6. Life Processes : Nutrition, Respiration, Transportation and Excretion
7. Control and Coordination in Living Things
8. Reproduction in Living Things
9. Genetics and Evolution
10. Light—Reflection and Refraction
11. Human Eye and Colourful World
13. Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
14. Sources of Energy
15. Our Environment
16. Management of Natural Resources