UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Commerce by M. Akhila
The book UGC-NET/SET (JRF & LS) COMMERCE is strictly designed to meet all the requirements of the students who intend to appear the examination of National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/CBSE or State Level Eligibility Test (SET) and during compilation of this book, authors assume that aspirants have sound knowledge of Commerce subject. All the Units of the book contain required theory followed by Objective type questions with explanations.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Commerce Students.
• The subject matter in the book is lucid and easy to understand
• This book has been formulated as per latest syllabus and exam pattern
• Presentation of subject matter is in easy to tough sequence. (i.e., known to unknown)
• Each concepts has been explained clearly in a simple manner, keeping the explanation as brief as possible.
• Previous years’ papers alongwith explanations have been given (as per UGC keys).
• Blue print analysis of previous years’ papers is given in a tabular sheet, which will help the students to plan accordingly. The book has been prepared to help the aspirants realize their dreams and we hope it to be a helping and in their path to success. The study of any subject requires
• Learning i.e., acquiring knowledge,
• Understanding and
• Memory retention.
A compilation of this nature have never been attempted without reference to the works of others, we hereby acknowledge our indebtendness to all of them. I hope aspirants will appreciate the book and any comments for the improvisation of this book would be most welcome.
Table of Content:
1. Business Environment
2. Financial and Management Accounting
3. Business Economics
4. Business Statistics and Data Processing
5. Business Management
6. Marketing Management
7. Financial Management
8. Human Resource Management
9. Banking and Financial Institutions
10. International Business
11. Accounting and Finance
12. Income Tax
Previous Years’ Papers from June-2012 to November-2017