Topic-Wise Solved Papers For IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim And Mains Reasoning (2010-16)
The strength of the book lies in the originality of its question papers and Errorless Solutions. The solution of each and every question is provided in detail (step-by-step) so as to provide 100% concept clarity to the students.
The coverage of the papers has been kept RECENT (2010 to 2016) as they actually reflect the changed pattern of the Banking exams. Thus the papers prior to 2010 have not been included in the book.
Audience of the Book :
This book useful for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk and Specialist Officer exams.
The main features of the book are as follows:
• In all there are 30 Question papers from 2010 to 2016 which have been provided topic-wise along with detailed solutions.
• Practicing these questions, aspirants will come to know about the pattern and toughness of the questions asked in the examination. In the end, this book will make the aspirants competent enough to crack the uncertainty of success in the Entrance Examination.
Table of Contents:
4. Equations and In equations
7. Ratio and Proportion
8. Profit and Loss
9. Simple Interest and Compound Interest
10. Time and Work
11. Time, Speed and Distance
12. Area and Perimeter
13. Probability, Permutation and Combination
14. Data Interpretation
15. Data Sufficiency