What's common between a cardboard box and the tissues inside it? They are both made of paper! But have you ever wondered where paper comes from? The Story of Paper takes you on a paper trail, from mulberry bark and bamboo fibres to the textbook on your desk! However, producing more and more paper is harming our planet and causing pollution, because making paper involves cutting too many trees and using a lot of water and electricity. So we need to think sharp and be paper smart!
Other titles in the series
• The Story of Clothes (ISBN:9788179935101)
• The Story of Computer (ISBN:9788179935118)
• The Story of Food (ISBN:9788179935088)
• The Story of House (ISBN:9788179935125)
• The Story of Transport (ISBN:9788179935095)
About the Author:
Benita Sen is a journalist and children’s author. She has written dozens of books – fiction and non-fiction – for young people. Some of her stories have won prizes, and they have been published in English textbooks. She loves to interact with children and conducts workshops on crafts and environmental issues.