The General Science Compendium For IAS Prelims General Studies CSAT Paper 1, UPSC & State PSC
"The Economics Compendium" has been prepared with enormous efforts for all IAS aspirants, State PCS and other competitive exams. The book has been written with the approach to provide the best preparatory material for the exam. The book not only covers 100% syllabus but is also covered with Mind Maps, Infographics, Charts, Tables and latest exam pattern MCQs.
Audience of the Book :
The book captures most of the important questions with explanations of the past years of the IAS Prelim exam, State PSC, NDA and other competitive exams distributed in the various chapters.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The emphasis of the book has been on conceptual understanding and better retention which are important from the point of view of the exam.
2. The book is divided into 7 chapters followed by 2 levels of exercises with 850+ Simple MCQs & statement based MCQs.
Table of Contents:
1. Measurements and Motion
2. Laws of motion, centre of mass, force, work, power and energy
3. Force of gravity and Solids & Fluids
4. Sound, Oscillation, Heat and Thermodynamics
5. Electricity, magnetism and light
6. Modern physics and Source of energy
1. Chemistry Matter & its composition
2. Atom, molecule and nuclear chemistry
3. Elements Classification & Chemical Bonding
4. Acids, Bases, Salts and Metals
5. Non metal
6. Organic chemistry
7. Environmental Chemistry
1. Biological Classification, Cell and Its Division
2. Genetics and Biotechnology
3. Evolution and Ecological biodiversity
4. Tissue, Physiology of Plants and Animals
6. Nutrition, Health and Diseases
7. Food Production
Science and Technology
1. Computers & IT
6. Nuclear Science