|The English Route Coursebook - 4 by Shalu Mehra|
This series is a multi-skill structured course in English with an intense focus on grammar structure practiced through the LSRW skills. All nine language skills are intergrated through tasks and activities acroos the three-book set for each level; Course books, Literary Readers and Practice books. The gradation is smoothly progressive across books and over the series.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for class-4 students.|
1. HOTS, Life Skills, PSA activities.
2. Exercises based on principle of multiple intelligences and learning by doing methods.
3. Ample opprtunity for individual, pair and group work.
4. Open ended tasks are provided to encourage critical thinking.
5. All eight language skill integrated through tasks and activities.
6. Warm-Up introduces theme with brief activities, triggers discussions that practice oral-aural skills.
7. Phonics Exposure to right pronounciation, syllabic stress, intonation.
8. Grammar Activity Oral-aural fun opportunities to apply grammar structures through pair and group work.
9. Grammar practice through extensive LSRW activity.
10. VQs focuses on values contained in all the stories and passages.
11. Listening Listen-and-do activities for varied purposes.