1. HOTS, Life Skills, PSA activities.
2. Exercises based on principle of multiple intelligences and learning by doing methods.
3. Ample opprtunity for individual, pair and group work.
4. Open ended tasks are provided to encourage critical thinking.
5. All eight language skill integrated through tasks and activities.
6. Warm-Up introduces theme with brief activities, triggers discussions that practice oral-aural skills.
7. Phonics Exposure to right pronounciation, syllabic stress, intonation.
8. Grammar Activity Oral-aural fun opportunities to apply grammar structures through pair and group work.
9. Grammar practice through extensive LSRW activity.
10. VQs focuses on values contained in all the stories and passages.
11. Listening Listen-and-do activities for varied purposes.