All living organisms are composed of cells. A cell is a small, membrane-bound compartment that contains all the chemicals and molecules that help support an organism's life. An understanding of the structure of cells is one of the first steps in comprehending the complex cellular interactions that direct and produce life.
This Book Useful For Genetics, Biotechnology Students.
1. Cell, Cell Theory, Moleculer Biology, Historical Development
2. Cell Types and Diversity
3. Chemistry of Cell
4. Nucleic Acids: DNA
5. Organic Components Nucleic Acids: RNA
6. Cell Membrane Structure and Functions
7. The Cell Surface and Cellular Intractions
8. The Cytoskeleton
9. Mitochondria and Cell Energetics
10. Plastids and Choloroplasts
11. Endoplasmic Reticulum
12. Golgi Complex
16. Interphase Nucleus
17. Prokaryotics Chromosomes, Plasmids, Cosmid is Elements, Transpones and Retroelements
18. Eukaryotic Chromosome.