Structural Analysis by Das, Madan Mohan, Das, Bhargab Mohan , Saikia, Mimi Das
Intended as a textbook for the undergraduate students of civil engineering, this book covers the complete syllabi of two courses in theory of structural analysis taught to the engineering students in third and fourth semesters.
The book is organised in two parts—Part I (for the third semester course) and Part II (for the fourth semester course). It covers all the important topics such as bending moment and shear force diagrams for statically determinate beams, analysis of statically determinate structures, relation between curvature, slope and deflection of beams, Castiglione’s theorem, Macaulay’s method, analysis of fixed and continuous beams, Girder bridge and retaining walls.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for civil engineering Student.
Table of Contents:
1. Bending Moment And Shear Force Diagrams For Statically Determinate Beams
2. Analysis Of Statically Determinate Structures
3. Work–Energy Principle
4. Slope And Deflection Of Beams
5. Deflection Of Perfect Frames
7. Conjugate Beam Method
8. Fixed Beams
9. Continuous Beam
10. Two-Hinged Arches
11. Indeterminacy Of Structures
12. Moment Distribution Method
13. Suspension Girder Bridge
14. Masonry Dams And Retaining Walls