Solutions To Problems In Advanced Accounts Volume-II by M.C.Shukla, T.S. Grewal And S.C.Gupta
Is a comprehensive book for students who aspire to excel in B.Com (Hons.), C.A. (Foundation, Inter and Final), C.S. (Foundation and Inter) and other related competitive examinations. This revised edition comprises of topics like Shares, Debentures, Final Accounts Evaluation of Goodwill and Shares, Reorganization and Reconstruction of Share Capital, Amalgamation and External Reconstruction, Holding Companies, Cash Flow Statements, Cash Budget, Accounting Ratios, Accounts of Insurance Companies and Banks. The solutions to problems given in this book are compiled in a book called Solution to Problems in Advanced Accounts Volume II.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for commerce and management.
Table of Contents:
18. Introduction -Shares, Debenture Etc.
19. Final Accounts
20. Valuation Of Goodwill And Shares: Reorganisation And Reconstruction Of Share Capital
21. Amalgamation And External Reconstruction
22. Holding Companies
23. Cash And Funds Flow Statements, Cash Budgets And Working Capital
24. Accounting Ratios
25. Insurance Companies
27. Accounts Of Electricity Companies
29. Mechanised Accounting
30. Criticism Of Functional Statements
31. Inflation Accounting
32. Accounting For Human Resource Of An Organisation And Social Responsibility