Solutions to Problems in Advanced Accounts (Volume 1) is a comprehensive solutions manual for undergraduate commerce students. The book presents solutions for the authors' textbook on Advanced Accounts, giving students an authoritative reference to draw hints to the exercises from. It includes the most efficient solutions to problems, helping students understand what is the best way to tackle the problems. It also helps students preserve time by learning how to solve even the complex problems within the allotted time in the examination. It is an essential resource for lecturers and students using the authors' complete text in accounts.
This book Useful for History.
1. Fundamental Principles Of Accounting
2. Final Accounts
3. Bills Of Exchange And Promissory Notes
4. Consignments, Joint Ventures, Accounts Current, Average Due Date, Etc.
5. Self-Balancing Ledgers
6. Depreciation, Reserves And Provisions
7. Receipt And Payments Accounts, Income And Expenditure Accounts And Balance Sheet
8. Single Entry Or Accounts From Incomplete Records
9. Partnership Accounts(I)
10. Partnership Accounts(Ii)-Dissolution
11. Branch And Departmental Accounts
12. Hire Purchase, Instalments And Lease
13. Insurance Claims
14. Insolvency Accounts
16. Contract Accounts