We are pleased to commend to readers the Scanner on Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (2016 Syllabus) which has revised and updated laws as applicable. Latest rules and circulars have also been analyzed in this edition. Tax is felt as one of the toughest concept to understand and work out in practical. An attempt has been made to make it simple in such a way that one understands it easily and works out practical problems with ease.
The Scanner contains solved problems from CMA – Final Exam of past years which has been thoroughly revised as per latest budget. At times questions have also been slightly modified to give meaningful focus on examination requirements as per latest budget.
This book Useful for CMA Final Students.
1. Assessment of Various Entities
2. Non Resident
3. Return of Income
4. Assessment Procedure
6. Survey, Search and Seizure
7. Collection, Recovery and Refund
8. Appeals, Rectification, Revision, Settlement Commission
9. Advance Ruling
10. Penalties and Prosecution
11. Business Restructuring
12. Different Aspects of Tax Planning
13. Income Tax Authorities
14. E-Commerce Transaction and Liability in Special Cases
15. Income Computation and Disclosure Standards
16. Black Money and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015
17. International Taxation
18. Objective Questions
Question Paper of December, 2018
Question Paper of June, 2019