It gives us immense pleasure to present before you the Sixteenth edition of CMA Final Paper - 20 “Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation” The greatest strength of this book is its conciseness and exam oriented approach of question solving. It covers each and every topic of the syllabus and has been arranged neatly and easy to read questions and answers form so that the student can correlate the question and answers more easily in the examination.
Although much care has been taken while bringing out this book, yet we are fully conscious of the fact that a number of gaps, principle printing mistakes might have been left uncovered and would feel sincerely obliged if such deficiencies are pointed out to us by the students. Constructive criticisms and suggestions for the further improvement of the book are most welcome.
This book Useful for CMA Final Students.
Section A: Strategic Performance Management
1. Conceptual Framework of Performance Management
2. Performance Evaluation and Improvement Tools
3. Economic Efficiency of the Firm-Performance Analysis
4. Enterprise Risk Management
Section B: Business Valuation
5. Business Valuation Basics
6. Valuation Models
7. Valuation of Inventories
8. Valuation of Investments, Bonds and Shares
9. Valuation of Intangibles
10. Valuation of Human Resources
11. Value Added, EVA and MVA
12. Valuation of Liabilities
13. Valuation in Mergers and Acquisitions
14. Objective Questions
Question Paper of December, 2018
Question Paper of June, 2019