SSC Reasoning Verbal And NonVerbal Guide For CGL CHSL MTS GD Constable by Disha Publication
The topics are thoroughly described in simple language making it easier for students of SSC candidates in the subject of Verbal And NonVerbal Reasoning. The various theories of significance are illustrated in detail through examples. The general statements of important principles and their methodologies are without exception provided through their practical illustrations.
Audience of the Book :
This book is useful for CGL/ CHSL/ MTS/ GD Constable/ Stenographer exame .
• Level I This level target is to expose the students to solve problems based on the concepts they have learned in theory part. The student develops a good foundation.
• Level II This is a collection of moderate problems which will test a student on the application of the concepts. The problems provide a good platform to develop a very good problem solving aptitude so as to take up the competitive exams.
• The detailed solution to each and every question has been provided immediately after at the end of the 2 exercises.
• The book contains past questions of various SSC exams.
Table of Contents:
1. Grammar — Basic Concepts and Common Mistakes
2. Active and Passive Voice
3. Direct and Indirect Speech
4. Clause Analysis
5. Synthesis of Sentences
6. Transformation of Sentences
7. Idioms and Phrases
8. Spotting Errors
9. Sentence Correction
10. Choosing the Correct Sentence
11. Vocabulary — Word Bank
12 Word Power
13. Relationship Based Problems
14. Fill in the Blanks (FIB)
15. Cloze Test
17. Paragraph Completion
18. Reading Comprehension