SSB Interviews by Major P. N. Joshi (Retd.)
The aim of this guide is to train the candidates and give them the idea and the knowledge to enable them to do well in all the tests, which are conducted by SSB for selection. The basic purpose to hold various tests by SSB is to assess the qualities and the best traits of personality of the candidates. This guide will teach the candidates to exhibit the qualities which are possessed by them.
The whole exercise is divided in to five parts as below :
(a) Screening tests.
(b) Intelligence tests.
(c) Psychological tests.
(d) GTO’s tests.
(e) Interview by the
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for SSB Exam.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. . This book contains one model group discussion and 20 other topics for discussing amongst the group.
2. The model group discussion is a demonstration to show to the candidates as to how the discussion is carried out on the topic given.
3. The other topics are selective and are relevant to the topics which are generally asked in SSB.
Table of Contents:
● SSB Screening Tests
● Intelligence Tests : Introduction
● Verbal Intelligence Tests
● Non-verbal Intelligence Tests
● Word Association Test (WAT)
● Thematic Apperception Test
● Situation Reaction Test (SRT)
● Self-Appraisal and Self-Story
GTO’s TASK—INDOOR TESTS
● Indoor Tests : Introduction
● Group Discussion : Introduction
● Model Group Discussion
● Topics for Group Discussion
● Lecturettes : Introduction
● Specimen for Lecturettes
● Topics for Lecturettes
● Group Planning : Introduction
● Group Planning Exercises
GTO’s TASK—OUTDOOR TESTS
● Outdoor Tests : Introduction
● Progressive Group Task (PGT)
● Inter-Groups Obstacle Race(Snake Race)
● Half Group Task (HGT)
● Command Task : Introduction
● Command Task : Exercise
● Final Group Task (FGT)
● Final Group Task : Exercise
● Individual Obstacles : Introduction
● Individual Obstacles : Exercises
THE INTERVIEW TECHNIQUES
● SSB Interview Techniques : Introduction
● Model Interview/Specimen
● Useful Hints for Interview
PILOT’S APTITUDE TEST (PAT)
● Hints on Pilot’s Aptitude Test (PAT)