S Chand's Practice Book for ICSE 6 Physics by S Chand Experts
The S. Chand’s Practice Book for ICSE for classes 6 to 8 has been specially designed to provide additional practice to the users of the ICSE Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) textbooks which are based on the latest CISCE curriculum. The practice material has been designed to provide ample opportunities for the learner to think, analyze and answer the questions related to scientific concepts and their applications in our life. Ample space has been provided after each question for writing answers and drawing diagrams. We hope that this practice book will provide a complete supplement to the textbook in preparing students for their examinations.
The audience of the Book :
This book is useful for Class 6 Science students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Matter: Anything that occupies space and has mass
2. Intermolecular Space: The space between the molecules
3. Intermolecular Force: The force of attraction between the molecules in the matter
4. Vibrate: To move back and forth very quickly and steadily
5. Compression: Reduction in volume because of being pressed.
Table of Contents:
4. Simple Machines
6. Circulatory System