"Reaction Engineering for Pollution Prevention Vol II by Vinra Publication
Encyclopedia of Chemical Reaction Engineering and Reactor Technology focuses on chemical and catalytic reaction engineering. Reaction Engineering for Pollution Prevention emphasizes environmental reaction engineering principles, including reactor design, for the development of processes that provide an environmental benefit. The volume “Reaction Engineering for Pollution Prevention” is divided into seven chapters
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Chemical Engineering and Biochemical Engineering students.
Table of Content:
1. Pretreated Landfill Gas Conversion Process Reaction Engineering
Via A Catalytic Membrane Reactor For Pollution Prevention.
2. Microreactor Technology And Process Miniaturization For
Catalytic Reactions—A Perspective On Recent
Developments and Emerging Technologies.
3. Trends In Catalytic Reaction Engineering.
4. A Parabolic Inverse Convection–Diffusion–Reaction Problem
Solved Using Space-Time Localization and Adaptivity.
5. The Detection of Organic Pollutants At Trace Level By
Variable Kinds of Silver Film With Novel Morphology.
6. An Assessment on Modeling Drying Processes: Equilibrium
Multiphase Model And The Spatial Reaction
Engineering Approach (S-REA).
7. 3-D Agricultural Air Quality Modeling:
Impacts Of NH3
S Gas–Phase Reactions And Bi-Directional
Exchange Of NH3
8. Kinetic Methods of Analysis with Potentiometric and
Spectrophotometric Detectors; Our Laboratory Experiences.