This book in its present from has been designed to serve as an ‘Encyclopedia of Chemical Engineering’ so as to be a ready reckoner apart from being useful for all types of written tests and interviews faced by chemical engineering students/graduates/post-graduates. It will also serve as a ‘Handbook of Chemical Engineering’ for ready reference by practising chemical engineers in any relevant profession. Besides, teachers, employers and interviewers of chemical engineers will also find this book handy for their use.
This book Useful for Chemical engineering students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Each topic has been thoroughly described, the theory is rigorously developed and a large number of numerical examples have been included to illustrate its application.
2. The book also contains advanced problems useful for competitive examinations.
1. Fluid Mechanics
3. Mechanical Operations
4. Chemical Process Industries (Chemical Technology)
5. Petroleum Refinery Engineering
6. Fertiliser Technology
7. Heat Transfer
8. Mass Transfer
9. Process Control and Instrumentation
10. Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
11. Chemical Reaction Engineering and Reactor Design
12. Fuels and Combustion
13. Materials of Construction
14. Process Equipment and Plant Design
15. Chemical Engineering Plant Economics
16. Nuclear Power Engineering
17. Furnace Technology
18. Refractory Technology
19. Environmental Engineering
20. Polymer Technology
21. Miscellaneous Questions