Programming With Java by Rohit Khurana
Programming with Java elaborates on fundamentals, as well as advanced topics of the discipline. While offering in-depth coverage of the basic elements of Java programming language such as inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, multithreading and packages, along with their implementation, it also presents some advanced topics such as Java applets, Java Beans, Java servlets, Java Swings and socket programming.
The book caters to the students enrolled in BTech, BE, BCA, BSc, PGDCA, MSc, and MCA courses of most Indian universities.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for BTech, BE, BCA, BSc, PGDCA, MSc, and MCA.
• Tools like 'Remember!', and 'In a Nutshell' aimed at focusing attention on important related points
• 'Key Points to Remember' at the end of each chapter to facilitate recapitulation of text in fast mode
• Appendix at the end of the book to provide additional useful information on machines
• More than 250 focused solved examples
• More than 300 numerical questions
• More than 400 descriptive questions