Programming In C by R. Subburaj
C is the most versatile of programming languages. It has caused a number of innovations in the areas of software and Information Technology, and is the forerunner to a new programming paradigm, the OOT, the major derivative of which is the graphical user interface which has tremendously simplified the use of computers. C has led to many path-breaking developments in the field of computer science, such as vibrant social media, e-commerce, e-banking, mobile banking, cloud computing, Internet of Things, and Big Data Analytics. Learning of C, thus, is of tremendous use to every programmer. The learner only needs to follow a step-by-step process with one step at a time, so as to absorb its tenets easily—exactly the approach this book has followed.
Over the years, this book has helped thousands of aspirants in developing their career in the language. The second edition has made it compatible with the latest revisions to C Standards. It also covers the significant differences between C90, C99 and C11, including all the language features and library functions added in C99 and C11.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Computer Science & IT, BCA & MCA students.
1. Virtually rewritten text to suit contemporary needs
2. All revisions to C Standards carried out in 1999 and 2011
3. A new chapter on multithreading
4. A separate chapter on strings carved out for proper focus
Table of Contents:
1. Algorithms for Problem Solving Using Computers
2. Developing the First "C" Program
3. Introduction to Data Types
4. Console Input and Output
5. Operators and Expressions
6. Decision Control Structures
7. Loop Control Structures
11. More on Data Types
15. Unions, Enum and Typedef
16. File Handling
17. C Preprocessor
18. Introduction to Data Structures
Model Test Paper