Programming In C By J.B. Dixit
Logical arrangements of contents, clarity of presentation and illustration through abundance of programming examples in the book aid the student and novice in mastering the C language. A number of unique features make this book different from other existing books in the field of C programming.
Motivating the unmotivated. Over 250 tested program examples provided.User friendly to enhance the user?s understanding of theoretical and practical concepts.
Audience of the Book :
This book useful for students of M.Tech., M.C.A., M.Sc., (Mathematics and Computer Science) Engineering, BCA, BIT, B.Sc., (Mathematics and Computer Science), C-DAC, DOEACC-O Level, A Level and other diploma courses.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Programming exercises to enable students to test programming skills.
2. Summary provided for quick revision of concepts.
3. Review questions and exercises to enhance application skill
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Problem Solving
2. Overview of C
3. Operators and Expressions
4. Input and Output Functions
5. Control Statements
11. Structures and Unions
12. File Handling
13. Linked Lists
14. Graphics in C