Process Control Modeling, Design, and Simulation Vol II by Vinra Publication
Encyclopedia of Chemical and Biochemical Reactors and Process Control covers chemical and biochemical reactors and process control. Process control is an engineering discipline that deals with architectures, mechanisms, and algorithms
for maintaining the output of a specific process within a desired range.
For instance, the temperature of a chemical reactor may be controlled to
maintain a consistent product output.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Chemical Engineering and Biochemical Engineering students.
Table of Content:
1.Molecular Dynamics Simulation Study And Hybrid
Pharmacophore Model Development In Human Lta4h Inhibitor
2. AquaFarm: Simulation and Decision Support for Aquaculture
Facility Design and Management Planning. –
3. An Anoxic/Oxic Submerged Constructed Wetlands Process for
Wastewater Treatment: Modeling, Simulation, and Evaluation.
4. Simulation and Optimization Technologies for Petroleum Waste
Management and Remediation Process Control
5. Modeling, Simulation, and Control of an Internally Heat
Integrated Pressure-Swing Distillation Process For Bioethanol
6. Fore See—A Hierarchical Dynamic Modeling and Simulation
System of Complex Processes.
7. Design of a Framework for Modeling,
Integration and Simulation of Physiological Models..