Problems in Organic Chemistry for JEE Main & Advanced 3rd edition
Problems in Organic Chemistry for JEE Main & Advanced 3rd edition by Disha Publication
This is the thoroughly revised and updated third edition of the book "Problems in Organic Chemistry for AIPMT, BITSAT, JEE Main and Advanced."
Audience of the Book :
|A unique book that provides selected problems for competitive exams specially IIT-JEE. The book would be useful for both Engineering and Medical aspirants.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The book contains 15 chapters.
2. Each chapter contains 2 levels of Exercises in each of the chapters.
3. Level I builds solid foundation which helps in solving tough problems ahead.
4. Level II takes you to a level at par with JEE, where mind starts solving tough problems only by relying on the basic concepts.
5. The sole aim of the book is to develop concepts through problems.
6.Problems have been fabricated keeping in mind the examiners view point for the particular concepts and the current examination patterns.
7. Reaction Mechanism is the focus of the book and questions have been developed in such a way that reactions will be revised throughout the book.
Table of Contents:
1. The Living World
2. Nomenclature of Organic Compounds
4. Reaction Mechanism (General Organic Chemistry)
5. Acid and Base
6. Hydrocarbon (Alkane, Alkene and Alkyne)
7. Alkyl Halide and Grignards Reagent
8. Alcohol, Ether, Epoxide and Grignards Reagent
9. Aldehyde and Ketone
10. Carboxylic Acid and its Derivatives
13. Aromatic Chemistry
14. Practical Organic Chemistry
15. Physical Properties of Organic Compounds