Kota Question Bank Inorganic Chemistry For NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER by Ankit Agarwal
Over a period of time, results from a few institutes have been exceptional in and The heart of shining results revolves around exceptional faculty team in these institutes and its wonderful education system.
GRB Kota Question Bank (Physical Chemistry) has been written to assist those sincere students who are unable to access huge volume of questions solved in these various reputed institutes. The GRB Kota Question Bank is a collection (from a research of more than 16 years) of all important questions framed and discussed in reputed coaching institutes, as well as relevant questions of National Olympiads of various countries like India, US, UK, Canada, Australia etc. Many of my students have brought laurels to our country by fetching Gold Medals in IJSO, ICHO as well as cracked NEET and AIIMS in TOP-100 ranks.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER Exams.
Table of Content:
1. Quantum Numbers And General Chemistry
2. Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
3. Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure-i
4. Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure-ii
6. s-block Elements
7. Environmental Chemistry
8. General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Elements
9. Coordination Compounds
10. Salt Analysis
11. p -block Elements
12. d - And f -block Elements